The Spring Green Community Library is actively monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 to respond with actions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health officials.
We are taking precautionary health measures. These include sharing sources for credible COVID-19 information:
- Visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ COVID-19 website: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/disease/covid-19.htm
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
- Visit the World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Call the Sauk County Coronavirus telephone hotline, (608) 355-3200 with questions.
- Call the UW Health COVID-19 telephone hotline, (608) 720-5300, which is currently staffed from 7am – 11pm.
- Visit the Sauk County Health Department online: https://www.co.sauk.wi.us/publichealth
- A Comic Exploring the New Coronoavirus for Kids: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/02/28/809580453/just-for-kids-a-comic-exploring-the-new-coronavirus