Do you have some free time and would like to spend it with others? Would you like to try something enjoyable and new? Then the Library Volunteer Program might be right for you! We are currently looking for outgoing, ambitious volunteers of all ages who are interested in serving their community! Work with the library staff to assist with various duties around the library or help out with our programs and special events!
Benefits of Volunteering
- Feeling good about yourself
- A feeling of accomplishment
- Being of service to your community
- Recognition by staff, community, friends, etc.
- Continuing education opportunities
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Enhance your resume
We really do rely on your assistance, so please make sure that you can honor your volunteering schedule before signing up!
Important Volunteer Documents
Additional Questions? Please contact us!
Emily Whitmore - Director
ewhitmore [at] springgreenlibrary.org
Kate Franzmann - Teen Services Librarian
kfranzmann [at] springgreenlibrary.org